About Our College
Cosmic College was established in the year 2013. Cosmic College is an educational institute at Private Sector is established at academic Village Sonkuchi colony Bazar, the north site of Barpeta town, also Known as North Barpeta the nerve center of Barpeta that enjoys education, culture, art and Socio-economic development of Barpeta. Cosmic College, run by Cosmic Trust of India, which is dedicated to the quality of education and social welfare duly registered under Societies has set a high academic record and an example of excellence within a very short span of time. The institute provides two main stream HS Science and Arts.
Though private in nature, the college aims at accommodating education for all desirous students irrespective of economic background. This non-profit making institute is open to enroll students of all ethnic, social or economic strata. The institute is resolute to treat all students with the exemplary humanitarian outlook for learning makes us more humane.
From Director Cum Principal's Desk
With the Magistrate Colony,the SP Residence, office premisesof DRDA, Public Health etc., Uttar Barpeta has emerged as an important part of Barpeta Town in recent times. The surrounding suburban area is densely populated with a population of such variety that the area has become a cosmopolitan one. There are important educational institutions like St. Teresa’s EM. School, Uttar Barpeta High School and many schools… Read More
(Habibur Rahman Choudhury) MA (D’ble)
Vision of our College
Our vision at Cosmic College is to empower students to acquire, demonstrate, articulate and value knowledge and skills that will support them, as life-long learners, to participate in and contribute to the global world and practice the core values of the school: respect, tolerance & inclusion, and excellence.
Mission of our College
The Cosmic College prepares students to understand, contribute to, and succeed in a rapidly changing society, thus making the world a better and more just place. We will ensure that our students develop both the skills that a sound education provides and the competencies essential for success and leadership in the emerging creative economy.
- Quarterly Guardian Meet.
- Half Yearly Special Meet with Experts from G. U./DIET
- Special Classes on Spoken English/GK & Job Opportunities
- Modern/Constructive approach to Classroom Teaching.
- Monthly discussion on important Social Issues.
- Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation and Feedback
- Weekly Class Test.
- Quarterly Unit Test.
- Weekly debate/Extempore Speech Competition.
- Weekly Counseling and Guidance.
- Quarterly Career Coaching.
- Nominal fee structure
- Separate Hostel facility (Boys and Girls)
- Parking facility available
- Easy and Convenient Communication
- Free computer course for all students
- Well-versed and experienced faculty members
- Congenial site for education with all modern facilities.
- Visiting faculty from reputed institutions.
- Regular Classroom Teaching.
- Fortnightly Classes on Life Skill Development.